Spending the last 12 years of my life in the janitorial industry, I finally feel educated enough to succeed with a 2theloo franchise. What is 2theloo? It is a chain of high-end ”toilet stores” that charge around $0.70 per visit, offering a clean and hygienic environment for “doing your duty”.
I believe a facility like this would go quite well next to Jo Jos Martini lounge on the south end of Milwaukee’s Summerfest grounds, and somewhere near Ted Seaver street.
“2theloo was created in 2011 because we thought it is strange that even in the busiest places it was difficult to find a clean restroom. Even though that would be the perfect place to have one.
That’s why on February 17th we opened our first restroom shop in Amsterdam and in the coming months we will be opening many more in shopping districts, shopping centers and train and gas stations all over Europe.
Besides clean toilets, we provide a variety of other services, like a shop with toiletry-related products and sometimes even a coffee corner.
2theloo strives to provide you with the best service and a pleasant, clean restroom experience. In addition, we’ll surprise you with special restroom designs by artists, illustrators, and sculptors.” via business-opportunities.
Whats up with the video camera positioned above the toilet? just kidding.
- The Black Keys & Many More Play Milwaukee’s Summerfest (pastemagazine.com)
- ‘American Idol’ Milwaukee: Naima Adedapo’s Cinderella Story (tvsquad.com)
- What’s new with Picture Me Broken? (joeyvoodoo.com)
- Blog post images and information (2theloo.com)
- Toilets drought (bbc.co.uk)
- Potty talk: Secrets we share in the loo (bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com)